Secondary Bar disappears under one tab

LPH

Hi,

I'm finally getting around to styling the site (yeah!). I've managed to get fixed width and some color changes (now that was easy and low temperature). However, I noticed that a secondary menu bar disappears for the Forum List tab. This happens under the default style too.All the other tabs seem fine.

secondary bar missing.webp

Any suggestions?

Site URL: www.tuxreportsdebates.com

I recognize the Nodes As Tabs addon.

You are doing something weird with the "Forum List" tab. That is a link forum that is linking to the forum index. But because a link forum is a redirect, the target link is not associated with that tab. And because you have removed the default "Forums" tab, the index page is not associated with any tab, hence the missing links bar which comes from the selected tab.

Really there is no reason to replace the default "Forums" tab. I would restore that tab in the navigation template and get rid of the "Forum List" link forum.

Thank you both. Sorry if I was being daft. I really was trying to figure out the navigation so that the xenportal was on the bar and forum was not. The forum code was put back into the template.

Top Bottom