Second-hand license purchase

ricky92

Hello community/staff,
I recently stumbled upon this great forum software and immediately fell in love with it. I like the style, the speed and the features, just everything seems perfect and that's why I chose it. However, the price for a license is quite high, and considering I live in Europe it's even worse, because of VAT. That's why I decided to look for a second-hand license, and I seem to have found one which I can affort at the moment. However, there is one catch: the license is not 120 days old yet. I'm guessing I could sort of "keep it on hold" until it becomes transferrable, and the seller could give me all the information needed in the meanwhile. The point is: I don't know if that somehow breaks the license, or if it can be done if I take the responsability of anything possibly happening before the 120th day has elapsed. Also, should I be able to do that, is there a way to check the information the seller is giving me is accurate without actually doing the transfer (yet)?
Thank you in advance for the help. :)
Best regards,

ricky92

Okay, in the end I chose to trust this person, since he had done hundreds of other trades and he was a trusted person in the community he comes from. I'm now a proud partial-owner of a Xenforo license :) Thank you everyone for the support and for your opinions. I'm finding XenForo a great piece of software, I'm loving everything about it atm :D

Okay, in the end I chose to trust this person, since he had done hundreds of other trades and he was a trusted person in the community he comes from. I'm now a proud partial-owner of a Xenforo license :) Thank you everyone for the support and for your opinions. I'm finding XenForo a great piece of software, I'm loving everything about it atm :D

Good to have you here Ricky. :)

Top Bottom