SEC Forums

Ernest L. Defoe

After taking the site offline for awhile due to inactivity I have decided to bring it back on a trial basis to see how well it does.

SEC Forums is a sports forum for Southeastern Conference (US university sports conference) sports. So if you are a fan of an SEC school come and check us out. We are running Wordpress for the front-end and xF for the forums. We are using a Wordpress bridge to allow users to register on the forums and be able to post comments on the WP site.

The site is fully responsive as the WP theme is responsive as well as the soft responsive theme from Arty for the forums. We have minimal addons installed as not many are needed. A few template edits provided by @Sheldon favorites resource to show a members favorite SEC team.

So come check us out and invite any friends you have that are fans of any SEC school. For those that aren't fans of the SEC let me know what you think about the site. I tried to get things to match as much as possible.

http://secforums.net (Main page)
http://secforums.net/forums/ (Forums)

After taking the site offline for awhile due to inactivity I have decided to bring it back on a trial basis to see how well it does.

SEC Forums is a sports forum for Southeastern Conference (US university sports conference) sports. So if you are a fan of an SEC school come and check us out. We are running Wordpress for the front-end and xF for the forums. We are using a Wordpress bridge to allow users to register on the forums and be able to post comments on the WP site.

The site is fully responsive as the WP theme is responsive as well as the soft responsive theme from Arty for the forums. We have minimal addons installed as not many are needed. A few template edits provided by @Sheldon favorites resource to show a members favorite SEC team.

So come check us out and invite any friends you have that are fans of any SEC school. For those that aren't fans of the SEC let me know what you think about the site. I tried to get things to match as much as possible.

Link?

Top Bottom