• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

SeaXen's Greetings! vBeta4 Christmas Theme

Kim

I've just reported the thread in the hope that the file size for attachments are increased. Stunning style. :)

I would love to see the live demo, but the link takes me to the default xf style. :(

Ah now the Christmas skin is on the style chooser. It wasn't a minute ago.

And it is L O V E R L Y!!

Simply breathtaking skin Kim and Jeff...very well done! :) One thing I've noticed (maybe just me?) is the scrolling is terribly slow even when looking at posts...

Simply breathtaking skin Kim and Jeff...very well done! :) One thing I've noticed (maybe just me?) is the scrolling is terribly slow even when looking at posts...

I'm getting it too. Could that countdown to Christmas be the cause?

It's not just you. It scrolls very slow for me as well.

Hi John :)

Thanks!

I have noticed the scrolling going slow on my site too.

To all of you who have experienced this...did you notice it on my site, or have you downloaded and put is some where? I ask because I suspect my site is going very slowly for some reason, it has been like this for a while.

If it is on the skin, there are two things it might be,

1. the background image is a huge file size, for those on slow connections I would recommend diabeling it, I might do a smaller less intense image as an option.

2. The countdown might be slowing it down, I have been using this script which was written for me for years, however I have only ever used it on the index of IPB skins, not globally, if it turns out to be that I can move it to the index only.

Top Bottom