• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

SeaXen's Greetings! vBeta4 Christmas Theme

Thanks Ladies, can you answer the above too :)

I don't think it's the site because the other styles work great and no slowdown when scrolling. I don't think it's even the image (though I could be wrong). I would personally try disabling the countdown thing and then we can post back the results and at least eliminate one problem. :)

I don't think it's the site because the other styles work great and no slowdown when scrolling. I don't think it's even the image (though I could be wrong). I would personally try disabling the countdown thing and then we can post back the results and at least eliminate one problem. :)

Great feedback thanks Shelley, I will try disabling the countdown right now.

I just adblocked the image and the scrolling is fine. It's the large image causing the problem with the scrolling.

edit: even with the countdown timer disabled it's scrolling badly with the image intact. Def the image. Hope that helps kim. :)

Dang!

I knew there was some risk with an image that size, but at the time my own connection was down to 256kbps so I hoped it was just me not everyone... seems like Weiyan had no problems but he is probably on a super fast connection.

Thanks very much for your help diagnosing Shelley.

Nice style, it just bugs me a little that it seems to be off centre, but oh well :)

I'm assuming that was the intention. To make room for the image or at least to be able to view most of the image. Everything doesn't need to be symmetrical. I like how Kim made room for the image it adds to the unique aspect of the style.

Ok I disabled the "fixed" aspect of the image.. for me it is now very fast scrolling, would you be so kind as to try again for me :)

coool! I am so happy I don't have to reduce the size of the image, as it would really lose something if I did I think :)

Thanks again for all your help! :D

xenique.com has always loaded quite fast for me. Even yesterday with the Christmas skin.

Yep, that fixed it for me too :) Seriously marvelous skin Kim (even better than the one I suggested you convert the other week ;) )

Awww.. thanks John
wub2.gif

Holy moly! You know, the Christmas thing isn't for me but I check these things out anyway. I looked at the styles you do have and let me say that the DXF style is amazing! Is that one coming here soon or will this be a paid one?

Edit: Just saw on your site where you could download it. I have done so and will be watching that thread for the Beta4 upgrade of which you spoke. Very, very nice work on that style!

Top Bottom