Searching some plugins

richinbg

Hello
I am interesting in getting for one of my clients a community software however they have some requirements, which I am uncertain if Xenforo is the way to go for them.

They want to have a shop system - this is very elementary! I cannot find an active plugin for that, is there any you know of?

Besides that they also want to have subscriptions for their users which I am pretty confident you support, or?

Also they need a calendar, which in best case, integrates with booking and paying for attending appointments.

Also they need a tool for providing video streams. I see you have your Media Addon for this - does this also support some type of restrictions maybe combined with a user subscription module?

The customer I am working with is located in Germany, so it is very much needed to have a german translation. The one I found here is from Sept 2015. Is there no official German language support?

That's it for now, looking forward to hear from you guys!

I am not part of the xenforo team ,but I do have experience of using their software
They want to have a shop system - this is very elementary! I cannot find an active plugin for that, is there any you know of?
I use a woocommerce site for this , and link it from my forum

Besides that they also want to have subscriptions for their users which I am pretty confident you support, or?
yes , this is supported

Also they need a calendar, which in best case, integrates with booking and paying for attending appointments.
there are several calendar addons

Also they need a tool for providing video streams. I see you have your Media Addon for this - does this also support some type of restrictions maybe combined with a user subscription module?
You will have to enable the respective codecs on your server to enable this , but it is doable , yes

The customer I am working with is located in Germany, so it is very much needed to have a german translation. The one I found here is from Sept 2015. Is there no official German language support?
There are multiple German language packs available.

Last edited:
You would install Xen at the root so

Domain.com

You would install Woocommerce then the Wordpress plugin at something like /shop

Domain.com/shop

Then sync the users from Xen to Woocommerce so your users dont have to reregister.

Put a link in the xen navbar to your shop.

Top Bottom