1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Search This Thread by 2DMods [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Mr. Goodie2Shoes, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes Well-Known Member

Mr. Goodie2Shoes submitted a new resource:

Search This Thread by 2DMods (version 2.0) - Drop down menu so users can search in a thread.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I don't really understand the reason for having this outside the quick search, when this creates another query no doubt, when the moment you click into the quick search in a thread, its already an option to search that thread.
  3. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

As I was the 1st person to convert this template edit into a TMS (which is why I was upset when he tried to release my TMS as a paid add-on) ..... I can confirm that that the original does not add any query (it's only a template edit).

I can not however say on this version (which seems to have added some options).
    Anthony Parsons likes this.
  4. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

No you weren't the first person to turn it into a TMS addon...
  5. hqarrse

hqarrse Active Member

This is a really useful mod if you replace your search with Google site search (necessary if you are using a different piece of software alongside XF and want a combined search for example). The search thread functionality can be retained.

Works well. Thanks for a nice mod.
  6. maxicep

maxicep Active Member

Need upgrade
  7. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes Well-Known Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.