1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Search Style Properties 1.0

An easy and fast way to find your style properties by name or Css (type it,click it & get it)

1. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

Search Style Properties (version 1.0) - An easy and fast way to find your style properties by name or Css (type it,click it & get it)

Read more about this resource...

Xon likes this.
  2. Zephyr

Zephyr Well-Known Member

Nice, -1Step with this addon ! :)

3. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Very good add-on, very usefull !

4. cclaerhout

Thanks for your donation Allan. For the properties they might have some changes with the recent versions of XenForo but most of them should still be the same.

Xon likes this.
  5. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

This would be have so handy when I was first adjusting the theming. Would be nice if there was some way to make it more dynamic (so search_style_properties_css_datas doesn't need to be manually updated)

cclaerhout likes this.
  6. cclaerhout

Yes, I remember when I did it, this was terribly boring... so boring that I didn't dare to make any updates after ^^
    So yes, an automatic solution would be great, I haven't thought about it since. But for XenForo 1.x, this addon will do the job.

Xon likes this.
  7. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Think ensure the updated of this add-on with XenForo 2.x ?

8. cclaerhout

Far too soon to tell about it. I'm almost ready to launch the website I've been working on for the last years, so whatever happens an immediate update for XenForo 2.x would nor be possible (missing time), nor needed for my own needs.

9. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Suggestion: Add XFMG & WFRM class.

10. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Can you update this add-on for XenForo 1.5.0 please ?

11. cclaerhout

I've no need for it ; the XenForo theme hasn't changed a lot, so the properties are quite the same. The source is on Github, any pull requests can be made there.