Search Style Properties

Search Style Properties 1.0

No permission to download

cclaerhout

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

Search Style Properties (version 1.0) - An easy and fast way to find your style properties by name or Css (type it,click it & get it)

Search Style Properties
By Cédric CLAERHOUT

Addon Presentation
This addon is an easy and fast way to find your style properties by name or Css (type it,click it & get it). It should help any one who want to create his own style and know how to use tools like Firebug. It's also a good way to check if a property exists or if it's better to directly create a customized css inside the Extra template.

The idea of...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Xon
This would be have so handy when I was first adjusting the theming. Would be nice if there was some way to make it more dynamic (so search_style_properties_css_datas doesn't need to be manually updated)

Would be nice if there was some way to make it more dynamic
Yes, I remember when I did it, this was terribly boring... so boring that I didn't dare to make any updates after ^^
So yes, an automatic solution would be great, I haven't thought about it since. But for XenForo 1.x, this addon will do the job.

Reactions: Xon
Think ensure the updated of this add-on with XenForo 2.x ?
Far too soon to tell about it. I'm almost ready to launch the website I've been working on for the last years, so whatever happens an immediate update for XenForo 2.x would nor be possible (missing time), nor needed for my own needs.

Top Bottom