Search Results with GSE

Search Results with GSE 1.0.2

No permission to download

Ovunc Dinc

Ovunc Dinc submitted a new resource:

Search Results with GSE - Shows to search results with use "Google Search Engine"

This add-on, works with Google CSE and shows to search results with use "Google Search Engine" and Default.

Before the installation

1. Go to Google CSE : https://cse.google.com/cse/create/new and add your website.

2. Choose full width option, when you create to the search code on Google CSE website. (Layout tab)

View attachment 169632

After the second step get your code it looks like,

HTML:
<script>
  (function() {
    var cx =...

Read more about this resource...

@Ovunc Dinc Please can you add option Google Search Results Tab showing in 1st or last/2nd?

I will add this option in next version. Thanks, for your feedback @Nirjonadda.
I've not checked with enhanced search yet? I do not have enhanced search license. But maybe some of friends or users can give information who has a enhanced search license and we will learn is it compatible or not.

@Ovunc Dinc Also bug on Search button icon are not showing.

12877819-2afb-45f3-8284-c0e3c3f860c9.png

Its should be show example.

7a5cab8e-c844-410f-bcc9-0f388ce5a329.png

What is this use or purpose of this add-on if I may ask? Just seems like another add-on that integrates google search into forums? There is google for a reason and people will choose to use that instead as it's easier to access. Unless I got it all wrong.

What is this use or purpose of this add-on if I may ask? Just seems like another add-on that integrates google search into forums? There is google for a reason and people will choose to use that instead as it's easier to access. Unless I got it all wrong.

I respect your opinion. Add-on should be targeted at a goal.
Think easy, if you do not have an google analytics account you can not analyze your community search and this point the add-on helps with you.

I want just create it :)...
Today's simple add-ons can lead to successful developer of the future.

Top Bottom