Search Results with GSE

Search Results with GSE 1.0.2

No permission to download
Hello,

thanks for this add on.

it is possible for member to choose witch one Tab they want to see first ( CSE or Xenforo one ) ?

I think you want to use like this,
(I'll try to update as soon as possible. But this week I'm on business trip)

1525384153975.webp

@Ovunc Dinc When I search for something, and open a link from "Google Search", it always open that in another page. But the standard search open in the same window.

Is it possible to let us choose? Or open in the same window? It's a bit frustrating having a new window opened each time I search.

@Ovunc Dinc When I search for something, and open a link from "Google Search", it always open that in another page. But the standard search open in the same window.

Is it possible to let us choose? Or open in the same window? It's a bit frustrating having a new window opened each time I search.

Hi, @kaieivindm
Thanks for reporting.
I could not update the add-on with business trip reasons. I will have free time next week and I will fix it.

Are ads shown on all custom search engines now unless you have a non-profit? I want all ads disabled on my forum search. Thanks.

If anyone is getting "AdSense for Search" results included in this, please let me know. It's not working for me.

Top Bottom