Search Function Broken

Amaury

The search function here appears to be broken currently. It's only letting me get results as far back as September 5, 2014.

If I search my own content via the Your Content link in the username dropdown menu, it works, but using the main search page, it won't go further back than September 5:

https://xenforo.com/community/search/?type=post

Edit: Can't seem to search specific users' content or started threads now:

Error.webp

Last edited:
I just restarted ES, but everything seemed to be working before and after correctly to me? Search results are limited so once the limit is hit, you won't be able to go any further (except in specific cases).

I just restarted ES, but everything seemed to be working before and after correctly to me? Search results are limited so once the limit is hit, you won't be able to go any further (except in specific cases).

Mike, please forgive me, but I'm an idiot. :oops: I was trying to find an old bug report and was searching in XenForo Bug Reports instead of Resolve Bug Reports, which is returning results as far back as March 20, 2014, which makes more sense.

Edit: Seems to go back further on some. I guess it depends on how many results there are if I understood your post correctly?

Last edited:
Top Bottom