Fixed Scroll horizontal in template edit too hard in latest chrome version

I suspect it would happen in any of our textareas if they are horizontally scrollable (which wouldn't be the norm).

It looks like this is caused by border-radius. I suspect it's a Chrome regression, so I may need to put together a reduced test case for reporting.

Last edited:
Here is an example. When trying to scroll, instead of the mouse pointer staying as a pointer, it changes to a text input when you click on the horizontal scroll. And the scrollbar doesn't work. This is with Chrome on Mac OS X El Capitain

page_container.webp

Last edited:
Here is an example. When trying to scroll, instead of the mouse pointer staying as a pointer, it changes to a text input when you click on the horizontal scroll. And the scrollbar doesn't work. This is with Chrome on Mac OS X El Capitain

View attachment 130421
This has also effected me on Windows os https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ditor-sliders-scrollbars.113658/#post-1048490

EDIT: However, I find if you select a template within a template it works. Just not primary template. I only seem to have this issue in admin cp though. Other example pages with vertical and horizontal side bars work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom