1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Scroll horizontal in template edit too hard in latest chrome version

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Nobita.Kun, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Nobita.Kun

Nobita.Kun Well-Known Member

As the title. I noticed that the scroll in Horizontal too hard in the latest version of Chrome.
    Beanjam and Neal like this.
  2. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky Well-Known Member

I get this too
    Nobita.Kun likes this.
  3. Mr Lucky

The issue happens specifically with templates, where horizontal scrolling is often necessary.
  4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I suspect it would happen in any of our textareas if they are horizontally scrollable (which wouldn't be the norm).

It looks like this is caused by border-radius. I suspect it's a Chrome regression, so I may need to put together a reduced test case for reporting.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  5. Mr Lucky

Here is an example. When trying to scroll, instead of the mouse pointer staying as a pointer, it changes to a text input when you click on the horizontal scroll. And the scrollbar doesn't work. This is with Chrome on Mac OS X El Capitain

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    Brick and Nobita.Kun like this.
  6. Brick

Brick Member

This has also effected me on Windows os https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ditor-sliders-scrollbars.113658/#post-1048490

EDIT: However, I find if you select a template within a template it works. Just not primary template. I only seem to have this issue in admin cp though. Other example pages with vertical and horizontal side bars work.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  7. Mike

Neal and Amaury like this.
  8. Mike

I suspect this will be worked around within Chrome, but I'm going to remove the border-radius on the template edit page in the mean time (it's not that noticeable).
    Brick, Nobita.Kun and Mr Lucky like this.