I don't want to bring up old posts, but...is there a way this could be implemented into the acp? It would be very helpful for making notes / reminders and such say during template reverts and or for general reminders pertaining to administration of the site.Of course, though I won't be doing that myself - the purpose of the add-on is a demonstration of how to work with form data via AJAX, not to be an add-on that people install on their forums.
To install the add-on, decompress the zip then upload the contents of the upload directory (which should contain js/scratchpad and library/Scratchpad) and finally install the addon_Scratchpad.xml via the XenForo Add-on Installer system.
I am trying to install this addon, getting following error when trying to import the XML file:
call_user_func(Scratchpad_Install_Base::install) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
- XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
- XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
- XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/masterf4/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13
You need to post an add-on request for this in the relevant forum, but as Kier stated:Nobody ??
Of course, though I won't be doing that myself - the purpose of the add-on is a demonstration of how to work with form data via AJAX, not to be an add-on that people install on their forums.
81 // return a View (Scratchpad_ViewPublic_Index) using template 'scratchpad_index' 82 return $this->responseView( 83 'Scratchpad_ViewPublic_LatestNotes', 84 'scratchpad_notes', 85 $viewParams 86 );
81 // return a View (Scratchpad_ViewPublic_LatestNotes) using template 'scratchpad_notes'