Scheduling styles

Suzanne O

Hey guys
A cool feature that is missing from here is the feature of scheduling styles.
vBulletin did this in their latest version.
It’s where you schedule a style for a month or 3 months, taking in the seasons and any important dates.
Can we please bring it in just to rival them?

Upvote 0
I don't see this as a "needed feature". If you want to do that, just disable all of your themes except for the one you want enabled during said seasons/dates.

That's fine and all but I don't see it as a use case for the vast majority of forum owners.

That being said, implementing it directly as a feature is something I don't see as feasable. Getting a mod made for the low percentage of users who do use many styles and actually want this feature I feel is the way to go about it, that would be more suitable for something like this.

That's fine and all but I don't see it as a use case for the vast majority of forum owners.

That being said, implementing it directly as a feature is something I don't see as feasable. Getting a mod made for the low percentage of users who do use many styles and actually want this feature I feel is the way to go about it, that would be more suitable for something like this.
If you use themehouse and all of their styles you will need it. People do use this.

Top Bottom