Duplicate Scheduled posts

andybond

This is a suggestion for a scheduled post(s) facility. This would allow an end user to schedule a new thread and then updates to that thread as per their requirements. This would allow a longer post to be serialised and the viewer wouldn't be met by a wall of text.

If a scheduled post section could be added to say the users CP that would be super handy along with a Admin panel to see overall scheduled posts.

Concept behind this is sometimes I port posts from one board to another , or have a report on say a travel adventure.

I want to be able to post a teaser, then serialised updated periodically. I don't always want to have to create the content daily as in the moment I may create a longer post which I could then serialise into several posts at the time.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There are at least two separate scheduled posts addons. One is by @AndyB, the one I use —

There's another one by @Ozzy47 — I was already using Andy's version when this was relesed and Andy's does the job for me so I did't try Ozzy's But his addons, like Andy's, are always top notch.

This has already been suggested. If you want this functionality, you should vote for the following suggestion:

There are at least two separate scheduled posts addons. One is by @AndyB, the one I use —

There's another one by @Ozzy47 — I was already using Andy's version when this was relesed and Andy's does the job for me so I did't try Ozzy's But his addons, like Andy's, are alway

You posted the same link twice. But otherwise I don't know of Andy's scheduled publishing add-on... :unsure:

Sorry about that. I could have sworn @AndyB had one but I can't find it now... maybe it was discontinued?

@AndyB didn't you have an addon for scheduled posts?

I'll double check to see which one I'm using.

Update: Turns out I'm using the OzzMod addon. Obviously, it works well since I'm still using it. :)

Last edited:
There's another add-on here:

Top Bottom