Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
@Nobita.Kun

This mod has been excellent for us in reducing the time it takes to do a lot of things on our forum. We are finding one thing that isn't working for us, and we are wondering if there is a way around it, or if it's something you would be able to develop for us.

We also schedule Facebook posts to link back to the threads that we are scheduling. The issue we have is the address of the thread changing, so we can't rely on the schedule. Is there anyway around this, where the address allocated to the scheduled post is the same address it will use when it goes live?

Appreciate your help.

@truonglv

This is what I intend to do. Please tell me if this addon will be able to do that.

The admins are able to schedule a post/message in any thread on a user's behalf from the admin panel (or any place only accessible to admins) and the message gets posted from the user's profile. Meaning, admin scheduling a posts/messages to be posted from user A's account in a user A's discussion thread.

@truonglv

This is what I intend to do. Please tell me if this addon will be able to do that.

The admins are able to schedule a post/message in any thread on a user's behalf from the admin panel (or any place only accessible to admins) and the message gets posted from the user's profile. Meaning, admin scheduling a posts/messages to be posted from user A's account in a user A's discussion thread.
I might not understand it. So you want to schedule thread/posts when it's be published under other user account?

Thank you for adding the feature. I am ready to buy. But please confirm: this add-on can also make posts in the same thread, right?

For example: This is a thread https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-2-0-4-released.144383/#post-1232735
Now the admin wants to schedule posts for this thread in advance that are to be made from user account 'XYZ500'. So admin schedules posts for 15th April, 20th April and 25th April which are to be posted from user account XYZ500.

Posting messages in a thread is possible to do with this addon and not just posting new threads. Right?

Thank you for adding the feature. I am ready to buy. But please confirm: this add-on can also make posts in the same thread, right?

For example: This is a thread https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-2-0-4-released.144383/#post-1232735
Now the admin wants to schedule posts for this thread in advance that are to be made from user account 'XYZ500'. So admin schedules posts for 15th April, 20th April and 25th April which are to be posted from user account XYZ500.

Posting messages in a thread is possible to do with this addon and not just posting new threads. Right?
Yes. It's same feature for post.

I have downloaded the latest version - 2.0.8. The scheduling seems to be working fine. But I cannot find any option to change owner of the scheduled post. As mentioned before, I want admin account to be able to schedule posts that are posted by member's user account. Do I need to remove this version and download 2.0.3?
It’s controlled by permission. Have you setup it?

Top Bottom