Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only

Schedule Content XenForo 1.x only [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Thanks @Nobita.Kun
I found two problem:
1) if admin delete from thread tools scheduled post appears an error
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function setExistingData() on a non-object in /home/phototar/domains/mydomain/public_html/library/Nobita/ScheduledPost/XenForo/Model/Thread.php on line 11
The temporary solution is stop scheduling, public the post and delete this ( without error)

2) Scheduled post for user now works...but i still have one problem ( it's a problem?...)...how can user modify their scheduled thread? In permission setting i see Edit scheduled post... ;)
Thanks
Antonio

Could this addon perhaps be extended to close an existing thread based on a schedule date/time? Im assuming that functionality is not present?

get weird sort on view schduled posts

Created Threads step for step

example:

Test Schedule Thread 1
Test Schedule Thread 2
Test Schedule Thread 3

etc...

Forum view:

Forum-View.webp

Scheduled Posts view:

Scheduled-Post-View.webp

any sort bug must be. please fix this asap

Thanks @Nobita.Kun
I found two problem:
1) if admin delete from thread tools scheduled post appears an error
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function setExistingData() on a non-object in /home/phototar/domains/mydomain/public_html/library/Nobita/ScheduledPost/XenForo/Model/Thread.php on line 11
The temporary solution is stop scheduling, public the post and delete this ( without error)

2) Scheduled post for user now works...but i still have one problem ( it's a problem?...)...how can user modify their scheduled thread? In permission setting i see Edit scheduled post... ;)
Thanks
Antonio
Quick fixing for you :P
Open the file: Nobita_ScheduledPost_XenForo_Model_Thread
Replace all function deleteThread by that lines:
PHP:
public function deleteThread($threadId, $deleteType, array $options = array())
    {
        $scheduledModel = $this->getModelFromCache('Nobita_ScheduledPost_Model_Scheduled');

$scheduled = $scheduledModel->getScheduledPostByThreadId($threadId);
        $scheduledDw = XenForo_DataWriter::create('Nobita_ScheduledPost_DataWriter_Scheduled');

if($deleteType == 'hard' && $scheduled)
        {
            $scheduledDw->setExistingData($scheduled);
            $scheduledDw->delete();
        }

return parent::deleteThread($threadId, $deleteType, $options);
    }
I'm testing with new features allow can set scheduled posts in existing threads so can't release it at this time :)

I am getting the following error when using scheduled post addon along with widget framework.
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_EXTENDS, expecting T_STRING in/home/xxx/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/Application.php(456) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting T_STRING or T_NAMESPACE or T_NS_SEPARATOR in/home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/Application.php(482) : eval()'d code on line 1
An exception occurred: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. in /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 108

XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
spl_autoload_call() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/View1.php at line 4
include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 959
XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 483
XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 209
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 88
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/public_html/www.xyz.com/index.phpat line 13

@xfrocks do you know what it could be? When i disable the widget framework this addon works fine. With both addons enabled, when i try to schedule a post, i run into the above errors. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated xfrocks.

I am getting the following error when using scheduled post addon along with widget framework.
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_EXTENDS, expecting T_STRING in/home/xxx/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/Application.php(456) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{', expecting T_STRING or T_NAMESPACE or T_NS_SEPARATOR in/home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/Application.php(482) : eval()'d code on line 1
An exception occurred: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. in /home/nzwarrio/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php on line 108

XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
spl_autoload_call() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/View1.php at line 4
include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 959
XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 483
XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 209
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 88
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 572
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx/public_html/www.xyz.com/index.phpat line 13

@xfrocks do you know what it could be? When i disable the widget framework this addon works fine. With both addons enabled, when i try to schedule a post, i run into the above errors. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated xfrocks.
Probably related to this http://xenforo.com/community/threads/resolvedynamicclass-when-class-is-empty.57064/, I think it's fixed in 1.2.1, which version of XenForo are you using?

I seem to have a few little problems.

1) When a Scheduled post goes live, the information for the last post in that forum does not get updated.
2) When posting a new thread and setting up the scheduled post, it does not get scheduled it just gets put into moderation, editing the thread and resetting the scheduled post time and date works fine.

Apart from them two little things well done on the add-on, Also one request many might like for this, but could the promoted thread support for xenporta be added so when the scheduled post goes live it auto does the xenporta promote thread so it shows up as news on xenporta.

Many thanks.

1) When a Scheduled post goes live, the information for the last post in that forum does not get updated.
I using time of scheduled post for last post info.

And thank you for suggestions with XenPortal ;) I'm planning add this ;)

If a scheduled thread appears several months after it was initially created, is it going to show up in "What's New?" like it was created that day (on the day it's scheduled to appear) or will it be long-buried in an active forum? My concern is that my users wouldn't be alerted to the fact that the thread has appeared.

If a scheduled thread appears several months after it was initially created, is it going to show up in "What's New?" like it was created that day (on the day it's scheduled to appear) or will it be long-buried in an active forum? My concern is that my users wouldn't be alerted to the fact that the thread has appeared.
When thread was scheduled post so only admin or moderator can view and Its don't show in 'What's News?'!
Your user don't receive any alert from that :)

Top Bottom