[SC] Twitter Widget

[SC] Twitter Widget 2.0.0 Fix 1

No permission to download
Fantastic add-on. Is there a way to limit the number of displayed tweets? For example, I just want to show only the latest tweet.

don't know why, but it seems the widget is not accepting the height settings because it shows all my tweets in a long list. It stretches out way longer than the forum page, and it also has a black background. Is something changed at twitter?

don't know why, but it seems the widget is not accepting the height settings because it shows all my tweets in a long list. It stretches out way longer than the forum page, and it also has a black background. Is something changed at twitter?
Yes, I've noticed this too, it doesn't do it every time though...

Yes, I've noticed this too, it doesn't do it every time though...
Hello, maybe Twitter has changed something in his code, he'll have a closer look ;)

Regards, SyTry

Hello, this add-on will be update by me and @CRUEL-MODZ at @XenSoluce now :

Regards, SyTry

I just installed this addon, it works fine on the default Xenforo theme but is just blank on my actual theme (themehouse io). Any idea why that would be?

I just installed this addon, it works fine on the default Xenforo theme but is just blank on my actual theme (themehouse io). Any idea why that would be?
Hello,

Can you try to change the options or the style properties please ?

Regards, SyTry

I bet the changes to Twitter where you can’t view tweets unless you are logged in broke the widget.

Mine just shows the profile with a log in button.

Top Bottom