[SC] Prefix Filter

[SC] Prefix Filter 2.0.0 Fix 1

No permission to download
Thank you for tis addon and your support. This addon works excellent on desktop view, but there anyway to display prefix filters in mobile view?

Thank you for tis addon and your support. This addon works excellent on desktop view, but there anyway to display prefix filters in mobile view?
Have a look in your style properties : [SC] Prefix Filter, you can enable it for mobile view ;)

Version 1.0.0 works great for me, it has been to change to this latest version and it does not appear, anywhere. I have tried to uninstall, remove, and reinstall and nothing, I don't know what the problem will be but the style and general options are well set. Is there any chance to download 1.0.0 again?

My version is v2.2.3 Patch 1

Version 1.0.0 works great for me, it has been to change to this latest version and it does not appear, anywhere. I have tried to uninstall, remove, and reinstall and nothing, I don't know what the problem will be but the style and general options are well set. Is there any chance to download 1.0.0 again?

My version is v2.2.3 Patch 1
Hello, yes you can download the 1.0.0 :

The 2.0.0 Fix 1 is not working for you ? Did you setup the options too ?

Regards, SyTry

Hello, yes you can download the 1.0.0 :

The 2.0.0 Fix 1 is not working for you ? Did you setup the options too ?

Regards, SyTry

There are only 2 places to indicate options, in the main addons and in the style, right? I mean, if it's installed it should already be enabled, right?

The version 1.0.0 worked like this for me, without doing anything special.

I can't give you any more help because I don't have any errors in the registry, it just doesn't work for me, sorry.

There are only 2 places to indicate options, in the main addons and in the style, right? I mean, if it's installed it should already be enabled, right?
No, you need to select the categories where you want to enable this add-on. This is a new option in 2.0.0

That was, I had not read well the possibility of adding the forums. you're right!
It is already solved, thank you very much for your help! :D

Works perfectly for me, with XF 2.2.4.
Thank you @SyTry.

Only one question. Is there one way to get it in a widget in the Sidebar?

1616007769478.webp

The new update is amazing! Thanks!

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

What new update?

Top Bottom