[SC] Prefix Filter

[SC] Prefix Filter 1.0.0

No permission to download

beerForo

Also for prefix, rigth ?

Since Resources also uses prefixes thought it would be cool but it's low on the priority level. ;)

Have you given thought to hiding empty prefixes? (Those with zero results).

I was using a different solution, and it had lots of cool features. Like showing the number of uses next to it; ex: Prefix (26), Prefix (24) and you could list them is descending or ascending order, but the query slowed down "big boards" with prefix counts in the thousands. So I am not recommending that feature, but if you could hide zero result prefixes that would be awesome!

IF you could find a way to list them in order of amount used without it resulting in a slow query THAT would be awesome. Here's the one I was using, but using yours now! :)

SyTry

Since Resources also uses prefixes thought it would be cool but it's low on the priority level. ;)

Have you given thought to hiding empty prefixes? (Those with zero results).

I was using a different solution, and it had lots of cool features. Like showing the number of uses next to it; ex: Prefix (26), Prefix (24) and you could list them is descending or ascending order, but the query slowed down "big boards" with prefix counts in the thousands. So I am not recommending that feature, but if you could hide zero result prefixes that would be awesome!

IF you could find a way to list them in order of amount used without it resulting in a slow query THAT would be awesome. Here's the one I was using, but using yours now! :)
Hello, I will have a look to this, also I need to update all my add-ons :)

beerForo

Cool, thanks!

A use case would be: Somone has all 50 states as prefixes. Only 22 states have posts. You don't need to see the other state prefixes until someone posts. :)

That's a lot of prefixes but same idea for lower.

madness85

Thank you :) I was looking for something like this.

Idea: On new posts list make it possible to filter all prefixes on the forum.

gogo

Cool, thanks!

A use case would be: Somone has all 50 states as prefixes. Only 22 states have posts. You don't need to see the other state prefixes until someone posts. :)

That's a lot of prefixes but same idea for lower.

Please add this feature!

gogo

Also there are some add-ons doing similar things but none of them supports multi-prefixes. Will you consider add this in your add-on? This make it stand out.

SyTry

Also there are some add-ons doing similar things but none of them supports multi-prefixes. Will you consider add this in your add-on? This make it stand out.
I'll see what I can do about all the suggestion for this add-on ;)

gogo

I'll see what I can do about all the suggestion for this add-on ;)

FYI. This is the add-on that allows multiple prefixes: