[SC] Prefix Filter

[SC] Prefix Filter 2.0.0 Fix 1

No permission to download
Also for prefix, rigth ?

Since Resources also uses prefixes thought it would be cool but it's low on the priority level. ;)

Have you given thought to hiding empty prefixes? (Those with zero results).

I was using a different solution, and it had lots of cool features. Like showing the number of uses next to it; ex: Prefix (26), Prefix (24) and you could list them is descending or ascending order, but the query slowed down "big boards" with prefix counts in the thousands. So I am not recommending that feature, but if you could hide zero result prefixes that would be awesome!

IF you could find a way to list them in order of amount used without it resulting in a slow query THAT would be awesome. Here's the one I was using, but using yours now! :)

Since Resources also uses prefixes thought it would be cool but it's low on the priority level. ;)

I was using a different solution, and it had lots of cool features. Like showing the number of uses next to it; ex: Prefix (26), Prefix (24) and you could list them is descending or ascending order, but the query slowed down "big boards" with prefix counts in the thousands. So I am not recommending that feature, but if you could hide zero result prefixes that would be awesome!

IF you could find a way to list them in order of amount used without it resulting in a slow query THAT would be awesome. Here's the one I was using, but using yours now! :)
Hello, I will have a look to this, also I need to update all my add-ons :)

Cool, thanks!

A use case would be: Somone has all 50 states as prefixes. Only 22 states have posts. You don't need to see the other state prefixes until someone posts. :)

That's a lot of prefixes but same idea for lower.

Thank you :) I was looking for something like this.

Idea: On new posts list make it possible to filter all prefixes on the forum.

Cool, thanks!

A use case would be: Somone has all 50 states as prefixes. Only 22 states have posts. You don't need to see the other state prefixes until someone posts. :)

That's a lot of prefixes but same idea for lower.

Please add this feature!

Also there are some add-ons doing similar things but none of them supports multi-prefixes. Will you consider add this in your add-on? This make it stand out.

Also there are some add-ons doing similar things but none of them supports multi-prefixes. Will you consider add this in your add-on? This make it stand out.
I'll see what I can do about all the suggestion for this add-on ;)

I'll see what I can do about all the suggestion for this add-on ;)

FYI. This is the add-on that allows multiple prefixes:

What is the best way to change the red color of Show All? I wanted to use my cta (call to action button) color. Thanks!

What is the best way to change the red color of Show All? I wanted to use my cta (call to action button) color. Thanks!
So, have a look in the following template sc_prefixFilter (line 11) :
Code:
<span class="label label--red">{{ phrase('sc_pf_show_all') }}</span>

You can change this : label label--red

It's not a button, but a prefix ;)

I'll make an update for all of this (if possible) :
I can see this being useful on one forum especially.

Does it show all prefixes? Could it be made so that Admins can select which prefixes to display?
This is GREAT!
Can it hide prefixes not used yet? Clicking them brings up zero results currently. Thanks!
@SyTry did you have an estimated next release date? Thanks!

PS. Another suggestion, per-forum permissions. :)
Suggestion: Disallow certain nodes (forums)
Does this work in Resources? If so would be nice to also disallow there.

Thank you :) I was looking for something like this.

Idea: On new posts list make it possible to filter all prefixes on the forum.
Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom