[SC] Logo Small

[SC] Logo Small 1.0.0

No permission to download

GERINO

GERINO submitted a new resource:

[SC] Logo Small - Logo Small in responsive view

Hello,

Today I share with you an add-on made by @SyTry to add a Small Logo in responsive view !

Screen (PC) :
View attachment 173526

Screen (responsive) :
View attachment 173527

You can change URL via the properties styles :
View attachment 173528

Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy the src/addons/SyTryC/LogoSmall directory to your server.
  • From the AdminCP install the add-on...

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

I did not understand, can you explain a little more or give me an example please ? :)

GERINO,
ok.

This small logo will be enabled only when the width is changed to mobile view.....

Can we make the small logo enabled even on desktop or wide or normal view when we scroll down a bit (when sticky navbar is acivated)
Group 7.webp

Great add-on, Thank you.

Would you consider adding a wide option for displays more than 1,200 or 1,400 pixels wide?

Thanks for this addon.
How difficult would it be to have the small logo appear at the responsiveNarrow width rather than the default of responsiveMedium width (which is what the publicNavCollapseWidth is set to).
It feels right that the public navigation collapses at responsiveMedium, but the logo only needs to switch to the small logo at responsiveNarrow.

Thanks for this addon.
How difficult would it be to have the small logo appear at the responsiveNarrow width rather than the default of responsiveMedium width (which is what the publicNavCollapseWidth is set to).
It feels right that the public navigation collapses at responsiveMedium, but the logo only needs to switch to the small logo at responsiveNarrow.
Hello,

I don't know I need to have a look ^^

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom