[SC] Donation Button - XFRM

[SC] Donation Button - XFRM 2.0.0

No permission to download

GERINO

GERINO submitted a new resource:

[SC] Donation Button for Resources 1.0.0 - Add [SC] Donation Button - XFRM

Hello,

Today I share with you an add-on made by @SyTry to add a Donation Button for Resources !
Originally made by @Loohney :​

Screen :
View attachment 180755

You can change the styles via the options :
View attachment 180756

Installation :
  • Download and unzip it.
  • Copy...

Read more about this resource...

SyTry updated [SC] Donation Button for Resources with a new update entry:

Update 2.0.0

Changed :
  • Changing the name of the add-on : [SC] Donation Button for Resources -> [SC] Donation Button - XFRM
Added :
  • N/A
Removed :
  • N/A
Note :
  • If you are running XenForo 2.1+ and you have an older version of this add-on you must uninstall it to install this new version.
  • This version of the add-on requires version 2.1.0 Beta 1 and higher of XenForo.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible (even as a paid work), the link to be per resource?
A simple solution is, in general options, instead to add the link, to add the extra field name.
eg I've set in Resources an extra text field: donation_link
In your options to be able, instead of a link to add donation_link and then your code to read that value and link the button there.

Edited: I modified your template_modifications.xml and works fine. Thank you.

Last edited:
Is it possible (even as a paid work), the link to be per resource?
A simple solution is, in general options, instead to add the link, to add the extra field name.
eg I've set in Resources an extra text field: donation_link
In your options to be able, instead of a link to add donation_link and then your code to read that value and link the button there.

Edited: I modified your template_modifications.xml and works fine. Thank you.
Hello, thank you for your review. This can be in another add-on I think, why not with some feature ! :)

Regards, SyTry

Hello, thank you for your review. This can be in another add-on I think, why not with some feature ! :)

Regards, SyTry
Do it and PM me !! I should be your first client. Actually you can name it XFRM Buttons in case that you can add multiple buttons. Don't "block" it with Donation.

Hello, this add-on will be update by me and @CRUEL-MODZ at @XenSoluce now :

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom