[DRC] xFRM Donations [Lite]

[DRC] xFRM Donations [Lite] 1.0.0

No permission to download

DrCustUmz

DrCustUmz submitted a new resource:

[DRC] xFRM Donations - Give your users an option to donate for your resources.

Today is my 30th birthday and I present you with a gift! My first addon for xF, it's not much but I am very proud of it since it is my first creation since moving over to XenForo less than a week ago!

There are a couple products that offer similar functionality, but none that I was quite looking for and wanting to get straight into developing I decided to just make it.

This will add a donate option to your resources, unlike other products this one was designed specifically for PayPal...

Read more about this resource...

Happy birthday. Congratulations on your first addon release. Thank you for providing it to the community for free.

Thank you Ozzy, happy to see a familiar.... username... lol
I had no idea what to do first for xF but I knew what ever it was, was going to be free and this was something I wanted to implement for my vB3 releases (that I will continue to support) so here it is =)

Can individual users who create a resource add their own PayPal link or is this just one link set by the forum admin for all resources?

Hmm, seems there is a problem.
“Could not process [DRC]-xFRM-Donate 2.zip: File does not appear to be a valid add-on archive as expected.”

Hmm, seems there is a problem.
“Could not process [DRC]-xFRM-Donate 2.zip: File does not appear to be a valid add-on archive as expected.”

I am building these manually, Still new to developing here. I don't even know how to generate the hash file, I enter the hashes myself. Is there a certain way I should be archiving addons? Figured you would know more than me on that lol.

Can individual users who create a resource add their own PayPal link or is this just one link set by the forum admin for all resources?
Ozzy is correct, it was designed that way because that was all I needed since I am the only one releasing addons at the moment. The original plan was to make a userfield (which would make it the way you are looking for.) but user fields are not available on the resource page sadly. Maybe once I get the hang of things more I will figure out a workaround for that.

If you need this done on a per user basis, it is not difficult to set up manually though. Follow this tutorial and every time a resource is added, you must specify a donate link individually for each resource.

I'll check it out, but as for the archive, someone just reported in my other addon the same thing said they fixed it changing Upload to upload, I will correct both products now.

Top Bottom