Say Hello!

Howdy hi Lee
hug.gif

I am doing quite well lady, hope you are too!
waveym.gif

Doing wonderful thanks! But I've never really ever been accused of being a "lady" though hahhahaa
Well... so I have a time or two... It's always flattering. I feel like I should curtsey or something :P
Okay - that was likely a bit much LOL - just having a bit of fun - time for another beer...

Ah buen :) Que hora es?

I really cannot find the keys to enter the correct accents and punctuation at 0346AM.

Lol :D. I think you've been many hours watching this amazing work of art.

P.s: If you can speak spanish fluent and would like to support XenForo in spanish, please PM me, or see my sig.

P.s 2: Apologies for diverting the topic :p.

Lol :D. I think you've been many hours watching this amazing work of art.

P.s: If you can speak spanish and want to support XenForo in spanish, please PM me, or see my sig.

P.s 2: Apologies for diverting the topic :p.

I might do that, but once it is morning, :) I've seen so many hours of XF today :eek: Reverting back to topic.

... looks like vB4 but more awesome! :)

You have to be kidding me! This XenForo forum bares absolutely no resemblance to any vBulletin forum I've ever seen. In fact - I don't think I've seen much of any forum software that this XenForo 'resembles' -- I'd go even further to say that perhaps vB and others would like to emulate XenForo...? IDK - But don't you think it might be high time to see the optometrist for that little sight issue of yours...? LMAO -- Well I suppose at least we all agree on the "awesome" portion of your comment anyway
bigbug.gif

Jacquii.

Overcast and dull in Wareham ,Dorset and the roads are jammed up with holiday makers, can't get anywhere to do anything.

Another excuse to sit at the 'puter and spend time here.

Top Bottom