Say Hello!

Yes, I had my username changed to just Peggy. When I originally registered, I did it through Facebook, which uses my first and last name. Didn't like that for here. :)

Nope. When you register here through FB, your username will be whatever your FB username is. However, you can disassociate the account, and use the lost password function to get another password. But you're still stuck with the username.

@ Nuno, Hi!
wavesmile.gif

Nope. When you register here through FB, your username will be whatever your FB username is. However, you can disassociate the account, and use the lost password function to get another password. But you're still stuck with the username.

I meant the fact that the topic still has your full name as the starter although you had your account changed to just your first.

If privacy is your concern, you might want to update your twitter, too ;)
Naw privacy wasn't my concern. Both my Twitter and FB use my last name. I just didn't like it on here because most people who know me through vB know me as either OhioSweetheart or just Peggy, so I wanted to keep the recognizability. I'm rambling. Worked all night and haven't been to bed yet, because I'm already addicted to this forum. aaaaaaaarrrggghhhh
banghead.gif

I meant the fact that the topic still has your full name as the starter although you had your account changed to just your first.
ah I gotcha. Yes, a bug.

Naw privacy wasn't my concern. Both my Twitter and FB use my last name. I just didn't like it on here because most people who know me through vB know me as either OhioSweetheart or just Peggy, so I wanted to keep the recognizability. I'm rambling. Worked all night and haven't been to bed yet, because I'm already addicted to this forum. aaaaaaaarrrggghhhh
aah, that makes sense :)

banghead.gif

ah I gotcha. Yes, a bug.

The post table is probably such that it stores the username at the time. I agree that it should be sort of dynamic.

Top Bottom