say cheese..... cake

Kim

strawberry_cheesecake_proshot
by YumForum, on Flickr

Hi all, how've you been? I haven't been around here for ages, just checking out 1.3, looking very very slick I must say, I love the new "more posts since you began replying" feature!

I am looking forward to getting into the guts of it and redesigning my forum theme, I have been contemplating doing a few themes too, got some ideas floating around my head.

Hope everyone has been well :D What's new peeps?

Sure, sure... tease us with a cheesecake but when we go to Yum Forum it isn't there. :P

Seriously, though, good to see you active online again! How is the new profession going?

Sure, sure... tease us with a cheesecake but when we go to Yum Forum it isn't there. :p

Seriously, though, good to see you active online again! How is the new profession going?

I might be tempted to post the recipe Kevin!! :D

The new profession has been going very well - as in I have been making some great product and getting amazing feedback (one of the best things about my job is the feedback it's instant and very gratifying!!!) But the place is a nightmare, which I won't go into publically, but many problems shall we say and I have actually just quit, so looking for a new opportunity, I still want to have my own Bakehouse, so tossing a few ideas around, nothing definite yet.

That looks darn good ! Welcome back Kim nice to see you around again .

Thanks iTuN3r - Nice to see you too :)

Who needs presentation! :oops:

This was my latest effort (oreo cheesecake)

57909_2014-02-02_17.14.52.jpg

Cheesecake is the second love of my life.

Only the second? I have discovered that men of all ages adore cheesecake! At my last job I had a deal with one of the local commercial fishermen to supply me with fish in exchange for cheesecake, he thought it was the best deal ever! (so did I, I adore fish!!)

Yummy!!! :D

And look at your Bubba Matt :D What a cutie! :D

Wow...that just looks so sexy. It's nice to see your food creations to see you around :p

Great pic isn't it!!! I didn't take it, at my last job they just had professional photographers through before I left and they were kind enough to give me a CD with the photos of my food and styling etc.... this is a strawberry cheesecake that I used to make there, very popular! Unfortunately I can't remember the photographers name, and the photos aren't labelled with it, if I find out I will credit them of course!

Thanks for the kind words Ant :)

Glad to see the Old Guard are still here :D

The new multi-quote is a little confusing - I can see some of my members having real troubles with that LOL Wonder why they changed it from just inserting automatically?

Last edited:

If you wanted to go all captain ridiculous with it you could have made that oreo crust on the top as well and made it look like a giant oreo cookie...though the black on white on black on white looks like a decent presentation in and of itself.

Damn food pics. They make me so hungry that I feel somewhat of an internal conflict of interest where I know I am supposed to be doing something but my stomach growls a response telling me to do something completely different.

Top Bottom