1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

say cheese..... cake

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kim, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

by YumForum, on Flickr

Hi all, how've you been? I haven't been around here for ages, just checking out 1.3, looking very very slick I must say, I love the new "more posts since you began replying" feature!

I am looking forward to getting into the guts of it and redesigning my forum theme, I have been contemplating doing a few themes too, got some ideas floating around my head.

Hope everyone has been well :D What's new peeps?
    ManagerJosh, yavuz, Alien and 15 others like this.
  2. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Sure, sure... tease us with a cheesecake but when we go to Yum Forum it isn't there. :p

Seriously, though, good to see you active online again! How is the new profession going?
    Renada and Kim like this.
  3. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

That looks darn good ! Welcome back Kim nice to see you around again .
  4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I might be tempted to post the recipe Kevin!! :D

The new profession has been going very well - as in I have been making some great product and getting amazing feedback (one of the best things about my job is the feedback it's instant and very gratifying!!!) But the place is a nightmare, which I won't go into publically, but many problems shall we say and I have actually just quit, so looking for a new opportunity, I still want to have my own Bakehouse, so tossing a few ideas around, nothing definite yet.

Thanks iTuN3r - Nice to see you too :)
    Kevin and iTuN3r like this.
  5. OSS 117

OSS 117 Well-Known Member

Cheesecake is the second love of my life.
    Kim likes this.
  6. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Who needs presentation! :oops:

This was my latest effort (oreo cheesecake)

Divvens, EQnoble, Kim and 1 other person like this.
  7. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

yeah im hungry now....
    Kim likes this.
  8. AdamD

AdamD Well-Known Member

Plz send all unwanted cheesecakes to me!
    *drools* :p
    Kim likes this.
  9. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Wow...that just looks so sexy. It's nice to see your food creations to see you around :p
    Kim likes this.
  10. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Only the second? I have discovered that men of all ages adore cheesecake! At my last job I had a deal with one of the local commercial fishermen to supply me with fish in exchange for cheesecake, he thought it was the best deal ever! (so did I, I adore fish!!)

Yummy!!! :D

And look at your Bubba Matt :D What a cutie! :D

Great pic isn't it!!! I didn't take it, at my last job they just had professional photographers through before I left and they were kind enough to give me a CD with the photos of my food and styling etc.... this is a strawberry cheesecake that I used to make there, very popular! Unfortunately I can't remember the photographers name, and the photos aren't labelled with it, if I find out I will credit them of course!

Thanks for the kind words Ant :)

Glad to see the Old Guard are still here :D

The new multi-quote is a little confusing - I can see some of my members having real troubles with that LOL Wonder why they changed it from just inserting automatically?
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    MattW likes this.
  11. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Would Bieber fever be the first?

Know what you mean about cheesecake (y)
    Kim likes this.
  12. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I can't even make blueberries look that good :(
    Kim likes this.
  13. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Heres my attempt.

Attached Files:

Kim likes this.
  14. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Blueberries are yummy, along with strawberries they always look good :D

That looks suspiciously like a chocolate cake to me :p

I am sure SD enjoyed it anyway (even if they wished it was a cheesecake, as let's face it cheesecake is the BOSS of the cake world!)
  15. EQnoble

If you wanted to go all captain ridiculous with it you could have made that oreo crust on the top as well and made it look like a giant oreo cookie...though the black on white on black on white looks like a decent presentation in and of itself.

Damn food pics. They make me so hungry that I feel somewhat of an internal conflict of interest where I know I am supposed to be doing something but my stomach growls a response telling me to do something completely different.
  16. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Well cheesecake is disgusting ;)

And no.. sd never got to eat it... unfortunately... I however enjoyed it very much!
  17. EQnoble

ǽbsəlùt hɛ́rəsi
    Kim likes this.
  18. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

/me has no cheesecakes
    /me resorts to chocolate icecream as a backup

Nice to see you again @Kim :D
    AdamD and Kim like this.
  19. iwan

iwan Member