Save-inline

x4rl

Could be my set only as I would say it is due the fact this would of been reported (but will post here to make sure)

edit : Works fine here so it is only me

Everytime I edit a post and than click more options I get this

error.webp

The url is
posts/2714/save-inline if this is right

In console am getting this report Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

edit am getting a **** ton of errors on that page

Code:
Refused to execute a JavaScript script. Source code of script found within request.
css.phpFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
css.phpFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
jquery-1.4.4.min.js:1Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
misc.js:1Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
jquery.xenforo.rollup.js:1Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
xenforo.js:1Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
tiny_mce.js:1Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
attachment_editor.js:1Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
swfupload.min.js:1Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
save-inline:398Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
save-inline:1133

Chrome randomly ignores the base tag in the HTML, despite it being in the source. I suppose it's something TinyMCE related as well, given that's the only place where it happens... We don't have an underlying cause or a fix for it.

Chrome randomly ignores the base tag in the HTML, despite it being in the source. I suppose it's something TinyMCE related as well, given that's the only place where it happens... We don't have an underlying cause or a fix for it.
But this is everytime for me not just a one of time Mike, (I can never edit a post)

Well if you can reproduce it every time, then I might be able to get somewhere with it. I'll need admin CP access details and the URL to the post you're editing. (Also, what's the specific Chrome version?)

Ticket is fine. :)

Though have you tried a non-beta version of Chrome? I wouldn't be surprised if Chrome 11 doesn't have the issue.

Ticket is fine. :)

Though have you tried a non-beta version of Chrome? I wouldn't be surprised if Chrome 11 doesn't have the issue.
Ive not tryed 11 no, my chrome seem to update on its own :/ can I go back to 11?
Still want me to ticket it Mike?
Ticket sent anyway cheers

Top Bottom