Same community, 2 sites

fccardiff

Hi! I'm trying to figure this one out.

So I have two gaming community sites. They're essentially the same community, simply split up into two different websites for each game. One handles the Minecraft server whereas the other handles the TF2 server. I've set the two with different domains and different styles, due to the large difference between the two games. I've linked the two together with a nav tab so that the information is shared between them, however, I'm currently wondering if the way they are working currently allowed under a single XenForo Licence? If not, how can I change it so that it can be? Thanks a ton!

Hi! I'm trying to figure this one out.

So I have two gaming community sites. They're essentially the same community, simply split up into two different websites for each game. One handles the Minecraft server whereas the other handles the TF2 server. I've set the two with different domains and different styles, due to the large difference between the two games. I've linked the two together with a nav tab so that the information is shared between them, however, I'm currently wondering if the way they are working currently allowed under a single XenForo Licence? If not, how can I change it so that it can be? Thanks a ton!

As it pertains to your question about licensing, if you have a different domain name or a different database, two licenses would still be required.

Top Bottom