Ryzer Pro

Ryzer Pro [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($50.00)
Osman updated Ryzer Pro with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.2.11 compatibility and new version

Today, we are releasing a major update to Ryzer Pro since it!

With so many new features, changes and fixes there is something for everyone. Without further ado, We will discuss some of the big features and changes made in this release.

As you know, the Ryzer Pro design has both Light and Dark versions.
We also decided to create a Black version. We are sure you will love the changes in this version.

The biggest feature is that all functions of the theme are provided to work more stable. In...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The weird thing is that the copyright footer will be visible on other themes, not just on the Ryzer theme.

The weird thing is that the copyright footer will be visible on other themes, not just on the Ryzer theme
This is quite normal. Because there is a add-on that comes with the theme. Add-ons are modified in XenForo via the Master template.

Just got this going and on every skin, and every option I can think of enabled or disabled... the account details pages all look wonky like this.

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 6.45.02 PM.webp

Just got this going and on every skin, and every option I can think of enabled or disabled... the account details pages all look wonky like this.
Hello;
Frankly, I don't see a problem with the theme here. Could you please explain in more detail so I can help you?

1695494540988.webp

Hey it seems no credit card payment or paypal is accepted only crypto currencies, thats a bit of a shame. I would love to renew but with only crypto to purchase I will not do it.

Top Bottom