Ryzer Pro

Ryzer Pro [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($50.00)
Yaeh, I cannot figure out to see demo either, sorry. Does it have to be so difficult?
Our demo website upgrading process in progress for XenForo 2.2.x versions. Also all styles will be available after the update process. Thank you for your understanding and interested.

Our demo website upgrading process in progress for XenForo 2.2.x versions. Also all styles will be available after the update process. Thank you for your understanding and interested.
Is it possible to see some screenshots more? Here is shown only the home page

Can I make the content of this different for various user groups?
Captura de pantalla 2021-01-07 a las 10.26.18.pngç
in my current theme I have a little bummer with two images in the sidebar, but I'd like to fix it with this if possible.
if not possible, is there a way to include links according to user group in the administration header?

Don't you have a DEMO forum to showcase your themes?

After 2 weeks in your site, have seen (and bought) many good things. But still I was not able to understand something, maybe easy, but didn't got it.
Ryzer Pro is a dual color theme (Dark/Light) in the meaning that you can switch with On/Off, or does it contains the same template with 2 color schemes and you install which one you prefer, or finally there are 2 different templates (meaning to buy 2 and not 1).

For all other of your Themes there is clarification eg Exclusive Dark, Exclusive Light. Here just a Pro. From the screenshots I understood that there is color chooser (among 7 if I remember well), but this is for Header/Footer while I mean for page body.

Other than this, it's a beautiful theme :)

It looks cool, but as so many have said already, why are you hiding a DEMO of this template, I spent at least 10 min now to find one, normally I was long gone and would not return.

DEMO PLEASE!

Hello Osman

I will like to get the 'Threads Ticker'' want to know if is possible for me to get the (Threads Ticker)?
I think that this is what you're looking for but better confirm it before or look at the screenshots to be sure.

It looks cool, but as so many have said already, why are you hiding a DEMO of this template, I spent at least 10 min now to find one, normally I was long gone and would not return.

DEMO PLEASE!
I also had to wait, even being their client, but from the other point I can understand them. While stealing code from a module demo is almost impossible, for templates is different. Everybody can steal css files and copy the html output. Then is just some hours work to copy the template. I believe that maybe you've to do the same if you were the designer.

I think that this is what you're looking for but better confirm it before or look at the screenshots to be sure.

I also had to wait, even being their client, but from the other point I can understand them. While stealing code from a module demo is almost impossible, for templates is different. Everybody can steal css files and copy the html output. Then is just some hours work to copy the template. I believe that maybe you've to do the same if you were the designer.
Thanks for the share

will check it out

Top Bottom