Ryzer Pro

Ryzer Pro [Paid] 2.2.13

No permission to buy ($50.00)

Osman

Osman submitted a new resource:

Ryzer Pro - Perfect responsive design and a lot of customization options available without any coding knowledge.

It has exciting features and excellent code quality.It has been designed and developed after thorough research to cater the requirements of people who interested in building user based directories. The design is contemporary but at the same time it focuses on the usability, visual hierarchy and aesthetics to ensure easy navigation for the end users.

With Ryzer Pro, you will have both light and dark versions. In this way, you get two...

Read more about this resource...

I wanted to compliment you on your design. It is by far the best theme I have used on any site I've ever hosted. I have never bought a custom style but this theme makes it seem like it is actually something that is borderline custom. Seems to be just what I was looking for. News ticker looks great. Quick touch columns pull off the professional look. I will keep you in mind if I ever need any other themes in the future.

I wanted to compliment you on your design. It is by far the best theme I have used on any site I've ever hosted. I have never bought a custom style but this theme makes it seem like it is actually something that is borderline custom. Seems to be just what I was looking for. News ticker looks great. Quick touch columns pull off the professional look. I will keep you in mind if I ever need any other themes in the future.
We are constantly improving our designs in terms of being user-friendly in general. Thank you for your positive thoughts for us. ;)

@Osman is there a live demo available? I'm curious to see how this looks on mobile devices (most of my traffic is on mobile) and I didn't see any screen shots of the responsive design. Otherwise, this is very attractive, been a while since I've seen a design that can beat UIX!

Would love to see the demo but there is currently no way to register on the demo site, might be disabled for some reason??

Osman updated Ryzer Pro with a new update entry:

• All templates are now compatible with XenForo's v2.2.0 Release Candidate 1.
  • Some new styling features have been added.
  • The add-on developed for the theme has been updated.
  • For the message fields, arrangements were made so that the first message was horizontal and the other messages were vertical.
With the release of the XenForo v2.2.0 Release Candidate 1 version, we are pleased to offer our valued customers a quick update to our themes.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49...[/B]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom