1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Run PHP code when user purchases an upgrade

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Fafaffy, May 14, 2015.

1. Fafaffy

Fafaffy New Member

So I need to execute some PHP code whenever a user purchases a upgrade on my forum. I used to use this addon, Run Query on User Upgrade. However, this addon is no longer compatible with XenForo, where XF says the class does not exist.

This is not a hard add-on to code, but I have no idea on how to go about it (from what I saw, there's very little documentation on coding a plugin).

Thanks!

2. Thomas.B

Thomas.B Well-Known Member

I don't see any bug reports in the discussion of that add-on. Maybe there's something wrong with your custom code. Why don't you just post it so that people can search the error...

3. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

I suggest you post in the discussion thread for that add-on. Jake is a moderator here on XenForo and is around. I'm sure if there are problems with the add-on he'll help if you explain in the discussion thread exactly what the issue is.

4. Fafaffy

Fafaffy New Member

Nevermind, for some reason when I installed the add-on, it always complained about an extended class. Redownloading the addon ( a second time), and installing it via a different machine apparently fixed my issue.

I got everything sorted, but thanks everyone for trying to help!