Run PHP code when user purchases an upgrade

Fafaffy

So I need to execute some PHP code whenever a user purchases a upgrade on my forum. I used to use this addon, Run Query on User Upgrade. However, this addon is no longer compatible with XenForo, where XF says the class does not exist.

This is not a hard add-on to code, but I have no idea on how to go about it (from what I saw, there's very little documentation on coding a plugin).

Thanks!

I don't see any bug reports in the discussion of that add-on. Maybe there's something wrong with your custom code. Why don't you just post it so that people can search the error...

I suggest you post in the discussion thread for that add-on. Jake is a moderator here on XenForo and is around. I'm sure if there are problems with the add-on he'll help if you explain in the discussion thread exactly what the issue is.

Nevermind, for some reason when I installed the add-on, it always complained about an extended class. Redownloading the addon ( a second time), and installing it via a different machine apparently fixed my issue.

I got everything sorted, but thanks everyone for trying to help!

Top Bottom