XF 1.2 Run batch update with cron job

You would need to write custom code to trigger the the update (both in what's being updated and who it applies to).
Hm okay. I think I don't know enough to do this.

If there would be a way to save batch updates and run them via a cron joby there would be so many possibilities to move manage threads.

Is there already a suggestion to this?

Sorry for diggin a dead mans grave, but since this post is 2 years old: does anyone know wether there is an addon to do batch updates via a server or xf cron? This is really something I am missing for years now :/

Sorry for diggin a dead mans grave, but since this post is 2 years old: does anyone know wether there is an addon to do batch updates via a server or xf cron? This is really something I am missing for years now :/

All add ons are listed in the Resource Manager. Have you looked there? If you will not found what you are looking for, you can request one to be developed for you in the Request Forum.

Last edited:
Yep, sure - couldn´t find anything. AndyB has a manual addon (that doesn´t fit as you can´t adjust timeframe and usergroup) and thats it. Nothing that can be run by a cron.

Top Bottom