1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Browser Issue RTL: Word Wrap In Footer

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by ibnesayeed, Nov 6, 2011.

1. ibnesayeed

ibnesayeed Well-Known Member

In RTL mode "Contact Us" and "Top" phrases suffer from unnecessary word wrap in Google Chrome if equivalents to these words have multiple glyphs in that RTL language. While equivalent phrase to "Home" places between these two phrases does not wrap although, even if it has multiple words. I have tried to inspect those elements and set the "word-wrap" CSS property to "normal" and the issue was gone.
  2. MarcosPreviato

MarcosPreviato Active Member

I noticed really some problems of css with the google chrome and operate, but these only take place in versions metal vein of the navigators!
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

4. ibnesayeed

Yes, I have noticed it in breadcrumb also. The last value of the breadcrumb in some cases does the same. It looks ugly!
  5. ibnesayeed

In Google Chrome I found this behavior at least at two places. In footer as well as breadcrumb (if conversations are open). Following, CSS rule in EXTRA.css fixes them. I might add more handles to this rule if I discover more such places.

.footerLinks li, .breadcrumb .crust:last-child a.crumb
        word-wrap: normal;