Not a bug RTL Status Update

I would also like to take advantage of the above example and highlight another issue related to parts of speech. In English, "Post" can be a verb or a noun depending on the context. While translating phrases out of the context (in batch translation e.g. by using PO tools etc.) it is very likely to miss the proper context. Also, if that phrase is used in more than one places as different part of speeches then it might be something than cant be translated in a meaningful way in many languages. How about using alternate unambiguous phrase like "Update"?

I don't see an issue?

The phrase is post_verb.
the text stretcher is suppose to be in the left size. Its now covering the text
rltst-jpg.20887

I just found out, this bug appear in chrome

firefox screenshot
rts2.webp

I don't see an issue?

The phrase is post_verb.

I don't see a phrase with id "post_verb" in my XenForo 1.1 Beta 4 installation. I was able to translate that phrase by translating "post" phrase. But it has that context issue I have described above.

I don't see a phrase with id "post_verb" in my XenForo 1.1 Beta 4 installation. I was able to translate that phrase by translating "post" phrase. But it has that context issue I have described above.

Well the problem must be on your side since I got a "post_verb" in my XenForo 1.1B4 Installation.
Sure you don't have any outdated templates and/or outdated phrases?

Well the problem must be on your side since I got a "post_verb" in my XenForo 1.1B4 Installation.
Sure you don't have any outdated templates and/or outdated phrases?

I don't have any outdated phrases. And I don't see "post_verb" anywhere. Although, translation of phrase id "post" works there. :-)

Top Bottom