Awaiting feedback RTL: drop-down menus should open to the right side

refael

I've noticed that drop-down menus open to the left in LTR and RTL as well. I think that in RTL lang it should be open to the right side.

- I hope this is the correct forum to post design issues.

Screenshot and URL?
You said above "It is friend's forum. I'm just help him out with customization."

So what's the URL to your friend's active forum?
Hi Mike ,,
This thread should be closed ...
as I am running 1.1.2
and it is right :) !

below is a screen shot from 1.1.2 forum .... http://www.xenextend.com/ ....
rtl menu.webp

he is using old Nulled version ! :(

You said above "It is friend's forum. I'm just help him out with customization."

So what's the URL to your friend's active forum?
He provided me the files. The fact that I'm help him with customization doesn't mean that it must be a live site.
I didn't ask him if he has a license because it's none of my business.
This is a bug report, not a support ticket. It may affect others, not just me.
If you're concerned that we go live with nulled version, I can guarantee you that I will check this license thing before.

As you can see in my screenshot, and now I can clarify my report, only the user drop-down menu isn't align correctly. The rest looks ok. I just assumed that also the rest not align correctly but it was mistake.

He provided me the files.
Which is itself in breach of the licence terms.
This license is granted to You alone. You may not redistribute the Software in whole or in part. You may not rent, lease, sub-license, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of XenForo Limited.

It's quite clear you're using a nulled copy.
You can easily dispel that by providing a valid URL.
The fact that you haven't done so despite being asked several times by staff says it all.

Top Bottom