Fixed [RTL AdminCP] class::methods fields should not be flipped

refael

It would be more convenient if the class::method fields won't be flipped when using an RTL language.
Currently it shows as method::class which sometimes just confusing.

class.webp

Last edited:
I do understand this, but I am a little concerned about the potential for additional inconsistency. It's also very hard for me to make a judgement call because I can't read any RTL languages, so I don't know how a someone with that knowledge would take this particular case (as it's two text boxes).

At the least, this is probably on similar lines to the other situation with LTR-only text boxes bug report.

It is easier to understand when it's class::method, it's a format, not something that depends on your language direction.

I do understand this, but I am a little concerned about the potential for additional inconsistency. It's also very hard for me to make a judgement call because I can't read any RTL languages, so I don't know how a someone with that knowledge would take this particular case (as it's two text boxes).

At the least, this is probably on similar lines to the other situation with LTR-only text boxes bug report.
Coding related stuff is not localized. PHP is not going to be RTL for Arabic developers for instance. Only strings of an RTL language should be arranged in RTL direction. All the RTL languages I know have bi-directional text flow when they are mixed with the LTR language elements. In this particular example, having class name on the right hand side of the method name only makes sense if either of these can be a string in an RTL language, which is not the case, so please consider the two fields grouped together to give the combined notion of Class::Method. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom