[RT] User Rank Ribbons + [Paid] [Deleted]

Daniel 'RTRD'

Daniel 'RTRD' submitted a new resource:

[RT] User Rank Ribbons + (version 2.3.2) - User ranks taken to another level with 50 ribbons!

Info:
This add-on got a great customization! In setting you can change backgrounds colors, text color, border color, text size and a lot more. You can also reset the style settings.

What's the difference between the + version and the normal one?
You will get this:
  • 50 ribbons (and soon 100 ribbons)
  • User Guide...

Read more about this resource...

hmmm - I'm not exactly sure what this does. But I'm almost sure that not many will want to purchase it. Is this just like a $15 for css user "ribbons"?! I don't get it.

J.

Not working for me after disabling ribbons; cannot afterwards enable.
Numerous problems; and does not include the paid feature i requested from you.

gotcha. Would help out when creating a ribbon that does not just entitle one user group etc.

Hi !

Having issues with this addon.
My issue is basically that i can't disable the addon or go even in the user rank ribbon style to change it.
I get the error: server timed out try again later after it tries to load for an amount of time.

I used the TMS install version , I requested my host to put max_input_vars to 3000 and they did.
I do see all the 50 ribbons when its installed.

Regards.

Hi !

Having issues with this addon.
My issue is basically that i can't disable the addon or go even in the user rank ribbon style to change it.
I get the error: server timed out try again later after it tries to load for an amount of time.

I used the TMS install version , I requested my host to put max_input_vars to 3000 and they did.
I do see all the 50 ribbons when its installed.

Regards.
Try increasing the max_input_vars to 5000
;)

I have this installed and some members arbitrarily being assigned all different groups.
How do I solve this issue?

Thanks

I have this installed and some members arbitrarily being assigned all different groups.
How do I solve this issue?

Thanks
If a member is in several usergroups it will show all of the ribbons from those groups. Is that what you mean?

No. for some reason a member will automatically get placed in about 5 or 6 user groups with out me assigning them to anything.
This addon does not edit the users. It only gets the usergroup ID from the user. So dont think this addon is the problem.

Can I take a look at the problem?

Top Bottom