[RT] User Rank Ribbons + [Paid] [Deleted]

Hey Daniel,

First thanks for the help a few weeks back - you were awesome and really helped us fix our server/ribbon problem!

Couple questions for you:

1) Is there any way to display a ribbon in forum message thread? The reason I ask this is we have many awards we are giving away with our community and many people want know what ribbon (ribbon) is for and what is the reward. We wanted to add this to our FAQ but besides doing screen caps of each ribbon - I would don't know how show a ribbon in a thread and explain what it is for. Any thoughts?

2) Is there any way of saving or exporting/importing ribbon settings - this would be great feature. We purchased the paid version (up to 100 ribbons I believe) but never actually used it so far because we don't want to go through all the trouble of setting all the colors again for each ribbon again. Any chance of getting this feature?

Love the ribbons!

Thanks!
Denis

Hey Daniel,

First thanks for the help a few weeks back - you were awesome and really helped us fix our server/ribbon problem!

Couple questions for you:

1) Is there any way to display a ribbon in forum message thread? The reason I ask this is we have many awards we are giving away with our community and many people want know what ribbon (ribbon) is for and what is the reward. We wanted to add this to our FAQ but besides doing screen caps of each ribbon - I would don't know how show a ribbon in a thread and explain what it is for. Any thoughts?

2) Is there any way of saving or exporting/importing ribbon settings - this would be great feature. We purchased the paid version (up to 100 ribbons I believe) but never actually used it so far because we don't want to go through all the trouble of setting all the colors again for each ribbon again. Any chance of getting this feature?

Love the ribbons!

Thanks!
Denis

1. So you want to show a preview of it in the thread and not in the username box thing? :P

2. You should be able to copy out the css from the css file and paste it in when you have installed it some where else.

BTW: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/user-group-staff-banners.51156/

I did buy the combo pack of the ribbons and images but when i want to download them i have always this error 'File not found. Please contact support.'

Hello Daniel,

I have a postbit display as follow :
username - avatar - mood - ribbon

how can i move ribbon above mood to have :
username - avatar - ribbon - mood

thank you for your support.

Top Bottom