XF 1.3 RSS Feeds

GRJoker

I do not know if we have a thread for this and if you guys do I apologize. I am wondering if there is a way to pull the complete RSS feed from the website and not just a couple of lines? Thank you for the help.

What do you mean by the "complete RSS feed from the website"?

The RSS feeds include the thread title and first post content up to several hundred characters.
Which is set here:
upload_2014-4-28_1-37-2.webp

would I be able to have the RSS post most if not all of the content, I would like to have a news section in my forums but I would like it to have post that are more than just the first sentence. Sometimes the images don't come through either. I will try what you have shown me and see if that works thank you Brogan!!

Are you talking about importing an RSS feed? If so, there there isn't anything that you can really do about that -- if the full text isn't in the RSS feed, then XF won't be able to import it.

Are you talking about importing an RSS feed? If so, there there isn't anything that you can really do about that -- if the full text isn't in the RSS feed, then XF won't be able to import it.

That is what I was talking about, thank you for the information. Is there a better place to get good gaming news through RSS that give you more than just one or two lines?

Top Bottom