Add-on RSS Feeds Posts in Same Thread

After talking in this thread, let me see if this is what you mean:

You want, when you make a feed in the feeder system there to be an option for "Keep all posts in on thread: [checkbox]". If it's checked it will make a thread on the initial load, every feed item after that will be in that thread as a new post. So you'd set title: "RSS Feed 1" with a link, on the initial load it'll create the thread "RSS Feed 1" with each item as a post, after that each item will be a new post. If it's not checked, it just works how it currently does?

Reactions: DRE
After talking in this thread, let me see if this is what you mean:

You want, when you make a feed in the feeder system there to be an option for "Keep all posts in on thread: [checkbox]". If it's checked it will make a thread on the initial load, every feed item after that will be in that thread as a new post. So you'd set title: "RSS Feed 1" with a link, on the initial load it'll create the thread "RSS Feed 1" with each item as a post, after that each item will be a new post. If it's not checked, it just works how it currently does?
Yep!!!

Will this be a Paid or Free resource or released on your site first for Beta testers?

Will this be a Paid or Free resource or released on your site first for Beta testers?

Not sure, it'll be posted on my site at the same time. I think I might do the same thing as the Posts Per Day add on I made. $5 which means beta testers on my site get it for free. Think I'm going to rename that group as "Premium Members" though. It's about to time to start removing the people that got their first month free too.

I've found a use for this method where I need a feed to be imported, and post new entries within the same thread. Are there any methods/resources out there that can do this? Shame it's still not core.

Top Bottom