Lack of interest RSS feed for new threads?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was also looking for this. I want to auto-tweet all newly posted threads, but the global RSS feed lists every single post/reply made. That would be an overkill. Any solution for this?

or what about newly posted threads that more than X likes in a specified time ? :)

or maybe if you are watching threads via digital spy ... either admins or mods could select in real time which threads make it to the RSS feed ?

I was also looking for this. I want to auto-tweet all newly posted threads, but the global RSS feed lists every single post/reply made. That would be an overkill. Any solution for this?

This! I can't believe Xenforo doesn't have something like this out of the box already. This type of RSS feed is useful for auto-tweeting your new threads on Twitter and Facebook but, like @Bellinis said, it's a bit overwhelming to have the thread listed on your timeline every time a new post is added to the thread.

Top Bottom