Resource icon

Route Changer 1.1.3

No permission to download
Jake Bunce updated Route Changer with a new update entry:

1.1.2a Changes

1) Increased number of fields from 10 to 30. That is enough to change all public routes for those of you wanting to translate routes to another language.

2) Added ability to overwrite existing routes. For example, if you want to assign a different page to index (the empty route) you can now do this:

View attachment 26867

That will make it so your portal page is at the index, and the old index page is at "forum".

Note that this addon has a conflict with XenPorta. XenPorta has an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I received this error by putting useralbums as albumsdeusuario (see attach)
2006020920.webp
An exception occurred: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/vhosts/myDomain.net/httpdocs/library/XfRu/UserAlbums/Route/Prefix/UserAlbums.php on line 58
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. array_key_exists() in XfRu/UserAlbums/Route/Prefix/UserAlbums.php at line 58
  3. XfRu_UserAlbums_Route_Prefix_UserAlbums->buildLink() in RouteChanger/Route/Prefix/15.php at line 33
  4. RouteChanger_Route_Prefix_15->buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 331
  5. XenForo_Link::_buildLink() in XenForo/Link.php at line 81
  6. XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink() in XfRu/UserAlbums/EventListener/Tab.php at line 25
  7. XfRu_UserAlbums_EventListener_Tab::addTab()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 54
  9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 451
  10. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 335
  11. XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 563
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/myDomain.net/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
Issue with [XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7 add-on.

Salud2

Sure, already changed. Changed with a french word, but to make sense I should change "threads" too. Do you know a way to change it ?

I'd love to be able to get this working with xenporta... its not good for 'forum' to appear anywhere in the URL as far as google is concerned so I hope we can get a resolve from this mod or from xenporta!

Thanks for your hard work Jake!

Hello Jake,

I am trying to get the forum to switch to community and its not working. Here is a pic of the routes I have.

Capture.webp

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Hello Jake,

I am trying to get the forum to switch to community and its not working. Here is a pic of the routes I have.

View attachment 27019

Thanks,
Itworx4me

The problem there is that "forum" is not one of the original routes so that rule won't work. Replace this:

index -> forum
forum -> community

With just this:

index -> community

That will work.

Those rules are all correct now.

Are you refreshing a route that no longer exists? That would explain the error. You need to load the new link after changing your routes.

Those rules are all correct now.

Are you refreshing a route that no longer exists? That would explain the error. You need to load the new link after changing your routes.
Fixed. After further investigation there was a hard coded link from a custom style.

Thanks,
Itworx4me

Top Bottom