1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Round corner

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by ld762, Dec 5, 2013.

1. ld762

ld762 Member

Hi everyone,

I am trying to make the top corners of the board round and also add a left/right border but has not been successfully. Can you help me?

Like when you go to this link http://xenforo.com/community/forums/styling-and-customization-questions.47/, I want the upper left (near Title) and upper right (Last Message) rounded and the borders below them (to the left & right).

Thanks.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry, but I'm not actually sure what you are attempting to accomplish. can you describe this further?

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I believe he means the .discussionList .sectionHeaders.

You can apply border radius to that class in EXTRA.css.
    You may also need to adjust the background image.

ld762 and Jeremy like this.
  4. ld762

ld762 Member

<<------ if you look to the left here, I have my profile picture, there's a box around it in light blue border and background color. I'd like to change that to some other colors. When I changed it the border changes but the pointy thingie (>) did not change. How do I change all of that so the whole border is in new color?

5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

6. ld762

ld762 Member

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

8. ld762

ld762 Member

It seems to be working when I play with it in Chrome. Thanks!