Ron Paul for 2012, what do you think?

Oh come on people, the whole world is waiting on a Donald Trump v Charlie Sheen presidential race, it doesn't get any better than that ...

If could not vote for Ron Paul .... And Obama some how was not an options.... I'd vote Charlie Sheen over Donald Trump any & every time.

Probably. But at least the US is not letting anyone in. In Holland, for many many years, illiterates unable to speak Dutch in even the most basic form were most welcome, without anyone raising s much as an eyebrow that these people instantly were on wellfare, and unable to find a job.

And so Holland now hosts large ghettos where Dutch is barely spoken, and where somehow a lot of people seem to have a year-round holiday.

The US isn't letting anyone in? We have illegals entering this country, at a staggering rate, across the Mexican/US borders. And across the water - from Cuba, Haiti, and God only know where else. And the ones who aren't deported - you guessed it - on welfare.

There are many many cities - especially in Florida - where they speak nothing but spanish, or whatever their native language is. They don't bother to learn english, and they're not forced to. I know this from experience.

I think he'd make for a very good President. I've been advertising him in my sig for a while now on every site I post on.
I am curious, what chance do you think he has. I was chatting with a friend from DC yesterday and he said, even though he would like him to win, he has absolutely no chance as his policies are opposed to all the various lobbies.

We have illegals entering this country.

Illegals, yes. But he ones that legally enter the US will have been going through some scrutinous tests at least. I might have misworded something slightly, though. I meant to say "The US is not JUST letting anyone in". In Holland, people with no chance in hell to ever score themselves a job are being welcomed by the lefties, usually instantly put on the state's support, given a house (bypassing the year-long waiting lists for Dutch people), etc. All legal.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This question was not banned from airing during the debate and if memory serves me, it was replayed after the debate as well on fox news with Hannity (again, if memory serves me). The title of the video suggests it was banned somewhere and I am not certain why.

Top Bottom