XF 1.2 Rogue User

JayX

A user has deleted all of their posts (or edited them to a single letter in some cases). Is there anyway to retrieve all of this content (I'd lose more content by restoring a backup) and if not, is there at least some way to prevent this happening in the future?

Thanks.

You can revert to previous versions of the posts using the History link on each one.

Remove the ability for members to edit posts after x time to stop it happening again.

You can revert to previous versions of the posts using the History link on each one.

Remove the ability for members to edit posts after x time to stop it happening again.

Ah, thank you. Presumably there's no way to revert the posts at once? I'm guessing this is a manual job?

Wow, xenforo is seriously brilliant. Thanks both of you.

Now if there was a way to do that with reverting deleted posts, that'd be even better. Presuming that's not an option, though?

Wow, xenforo is seriously brilliant. Thanks both of you.

Now if there was a way to do that with reverting deleted posts, that'd be even better. Presuming that's not an option, though?

Soft deleted or physically deleted? If soft I should be able to come up with some queries for you.

Top Bottom